Here’s a recipe of a self discovered Bread Toast and it just takes couple of minutes.
- Whole Wheat Bread Slices
- Ghee / Olive oil
- Basil Leaves for Seasoning
- Oregano for Seasoning
- Toast the bread slices for a minute on a hot pan until it turns golden brown. You may try this even with a toaster.
- Once the bread is crisp, smear 1/2tbsp of Ghee on the bread and press on the bread.
- Turn the bread upside down and press again. This will ensure the Ghee or olive oil is imbibed.
- Take the bread off the pan and place it on the plate. Toss the Oregano leaves and Basil Leaves for seasoning.
- Cut the bread diagonally with the knife and fold it across.
Your aromatic and tasty Bread Toast is now ready to eat!
Happy Toasting! 😃